Tom Carson says of the ’10 wines, “These are the best I’ve ever had anything to do with.” Its a big call, but understandable given the quality of the wines. A blend of clones MV6 (80%), the remainder Pommard, G5V15 and 115; 20% whole bunch; 15% to 20% new French oak puncheons. Strong, deep and clear colour, there is a mix of dark cherry, plum and spice in the core of the palate, fine tannins running throughout giving texture, structure and flavour; glorious drive and length. Drink to 2018.
James Halliday, Food & Wine, Weekend Australian Magazine, October 8-9 2011, Page 32
Floral, citrus and spice aromas and flavours are at the forefront of this filigree, delicate Champagne, which is harmonious and well-defined, with a long after taste of roasted nut and toast. Very dry. Drink now through 2028.
Wine Spectator, Dec 2010
|Items 16 to 17 of 169 total||Page:||Show per page|